Laura Levesque, CFA
Laura has over 15 years of institutional investment management industry experience. She is a member of the Institutional practice, where she leads research for two annual reports. Her focuses are institutional investment solutions including OCIO, and sales and services models. Her experience and knowledge of the institutional asset management space provide a directional framework to ongoing consulting projects. She also regularly contributes to The Cerulli Edge series.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Laura held equity research, product, and analytics roles at Columbia Threadneedle and MFS Investment Management. She is a CFA® charterholder and member of the CFA Society Boston.
- Syracuse University
Bachelor of Science in Finance from Whitman School of Management
- Carroll School of Management at Boston College
Master of Business Administration
Areas of Expertise
- Outsourced CIO models in the United States
- OCIO search consultants
- Institutional sales strategy
- Institutional relationship management
- Investment consultants and Consultant relations
- RFP teams
Recent Project Work
- Custom consulting on advertising and marketing strategy designed to drive increased awareness of institutional investor with unique offerings in several asset classes
- Analysis of trends driving the emerging OCIO search consultant space
Learn More about the Institutional Practice
Cerulli’s Institutional team provides the industry with clarity to base well-grounded business decisions.