Michele Giuditta, CFA
Michele is a director of the Institutional practice and leads research for annual reports and strategic consulting engagements. She specializes in environmental, social, and governance investing and outsourced CIO research.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Michele worked at Cambridge Associates as an Associate Director in the Client Relationship Management Group. Additionally, she worked at Manulife Asset Management in the Institutional Investment Sales & Services Group, and held roles in Product Management and Client Relationship Management. She began her career as an analyst in the Investment Policy & Research Group at John Hancock.
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Boston College
Master of Science in Finance
Honors and Awards
- CFA® charterholder and member of the CFA Society Boston
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental, social, and governance investing
- The outsourced CIO industry
- Investment consultants
- Alternative investments
Recent Project Work
- Conducted in-depth interviews with senior leaders at U.S. institutions to learn about their experience working with an outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) provider and wrote a white paper highlighting the key findings
- Competitive fee analysis and evaluation of dedicated OCIO providers targeting small to mid-sized nonprofit institutions
- Product and distribution strategy for asset manager targeting OCIO providers and multi-family offices (MFOs)
Learn More about the Institutional Practice
Cerulli’s Institutional team provides the industry with clarity to base well-grounded business decisions.