Associate Director, Wealth Management
Andrew is a member of Cerulli’s Wealth Management practice, focusing on distribution strategies for retail asset management products sold through financial advisors, advisor product use, and portfolio construction trends.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Andrew began his career at John Hancock Investment Management. He then went on to work in a distribution role at a Boston area RIA. He has spent nearly a decade working with financial advisors in the wirehouse, independent broker/dealer, and RIA channels.
Ohio University, B.B.A.
Marketing; Management & Strategic Leadership
Areas of Expertise
- Trends impacting retail asset management, including the opportunities and risks affecting distribution teams across channels
- Territory coverage models and resource allocation
- Staffing and compensation for wholesaling teams
- Key accounts' engagement with professional buyers
- Financial advisors' value-add preferences, portfolio construction behavior, and product use
Recent Project Work
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.