U.S. Managed Accounts
Connect with the U.S. Managed Accounts Industry
- Assess how managed account sponsors are streamlining the advisor experience using simplified, open-architecture platforms and the implications for asset managers
- Evaluate opportunities for managers beyond the wirehouse channel
- Understand the opportunity set for direct index separately managed accounts (SMAs) and fintech solutions that permit mass customization
Explore the Publication
Access timely insights into trends within the managed accounts industry based on Cerulli’s Quarterly Managed Accounts Survey, which has been in circulation for more than 20 years. This publication addresses retail fee-based distribution opportunities for mutual funds, ETFs, and separate accounts.
Q3 2023 — The Advisor Discretion Issue
- Discretion Preferences
- Process Improvement
Q2 2023 — The State of the Industry Issue
- The State of SMA Asset Managers
- The State of SMA Sponsor Firms
Q1 2023 — The Integrating Alternatives Issue
- Less Liquidity: Sponsors Consider Alternatives
- Portfolios within Portfolios: Separate Accounts Inside Models
Q4 2022 — Fees Issue
- Managed Account Program Fees 2022
Q3 2022 — The Products Issue
- The State of Fixed-Income Managed Accounts
- The Surprising Resilience of Rep-as-Advisor Platforms
Q2 2022 — The Platforms Issue
- UMAs: From Program to Platform
- The 2022 Shopping List for Managed Account Sponsors
Meet the Team
Powering insights that inform strategic business decisions, this team is devoted to understanding and analyzing changes in asset flows, uncovering technology shifts, and advising clients on product and business opportunities.
Michael is an analyst in the Wealth Management practice at Cerulli, specifically working in Managed Accounts. He is a contributor to the U.S. Managed Accounts annual report and The Cerulli Edge series, providing quantitative and qualitative analyses. He also supports various consulting projects within the Wealth Management practice.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Michael started his career as a financial analyst at Granite Telecommunications where he created quote proposals and developed special pricing analyses in response to customer needs.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge