Research Analyst, Institutional
Christopher is a research analyst on the Institutional team where he supports multiple reports annually, including the annual outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) report, and various strategic consulting projects throughout the year. He also regularly contributes to The Cerulli Edge—Institutional Edition, The Cerulli Edge—U.S. Edition, and The Cerulli Edge—U.S. Monthly Product Trends.
Christopher was a Senior Analyst at Mercer working within their executive compensation practice before joining Cerulli in 2018.
- Northeastern University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
Honors and Awards:
- Quoted in various industry publications, including Institutional Investor, FundFire, Pensions & Investments, and Fund Intelligence
Areas of Expertise
- OCIO industry dynamics and trends, including market sizing and segmentation
- Asset manager institutional marketing and sales organizations
- The investment consultant industry landscape and the challenges they face
- Insurance general accounts outsourcing behavior
Recent Project Work
- Published a white paper on the impact of COVID-19 and travel restrictions on institutional client communications
- Contributed to the 2020 Investment Consultant report focused on industry trends and challenges
- Engaged on a strategic consulting project focused on analyzing pricing behaviors from institutional asset managers
Learn More about the Institutional Practice
Cerulli’s Institutional team provides the industry with clarity to base well-grounded business decisions.