Managing Director, U.S. Research
Bing Waldert leads Cerulli’s U.S. Research team comprising seven research practices that cover all elements of the U.S. asset management, wealth management, and retirement markets. He has authored Cerulli reports on the wealth management industry, high-net-worth market, the annuity industry, and retirement markets. He is a frequent board-level and C-suite speaker and well-regarded industry thought leader. He has spoken in front of the Investment Company Institute (ICI), the Asset Management Association of China (AMAC), the Investments and Wealth Institute (IWI), and the Money Management Institute (MMI).
He has worked on client projects on emerging manager expansion strategies, independent registered investment advisors (RIAs), multi-family offices (MFOs), investment platforms, and the outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) industry. In addition, he has advised multiple private equity firms on acquisitions in the wealth management space.
Prior to joining Cerulli in 2004, Bing worked in product management and competitive research for MFS and Sun Life.
- College of the Holy Cross
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Classics
Areas of Expertise
- Leads and manages Cerulli’s U.S. Research team that includes seven distinct research practices across all elements of the U.S. asset management, wealth management, and retirement markets
- Wealth management, high-net-worth, annuity, and retirement markets
Recent Project Work
- Developed emerging manager expansion strategies, independent RIAs, MFOs, investment platforms, and the OCIO industry
- Advised multiple private equity firms on acquisitions in the wealth management space
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.