Asher is a member of Cerulli’s Wealth Management practice, specializing in high-net-worth trends across advisory channels. In his role, Asher is responsible for leading the research and development of two annual reports, focusing on trends that impact high-end advisory practices and high-net-worth investors. Asher also leads and supports various strategic consulting engagements, focusing on private banks and multi-family offices.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Asher worked as an Investment Analyst at a Boston-based multi-family office, where he conducted fund due diligence and portfolio analysis for high-net-worth investors.
- University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business
Bachelor of Science in Finance and concentration in Private Banking and Wealth Management
Areas of Expertise
- High-net-worth channel marketshare drivers, including M&A, and multi-generational wealth transfer
- Challenges and opportunities facing high-end advisory firms, including multi-family offices, RIAs, and private banks
- Analysis of high-net-worth investor product use, services, fees, and portfolio construction processes
Recent Project Work
- Conducted competitive analysis, pricing, and market evaluation for a large global private bank
- Developed research study and white paper on advisor use of behavioral finance
- Supported a boutique asset manager in developing a distribution strategy for multi-family offices
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.