Director, Wealth Management Consulting
Asher is a member of Cerulli’s Wealth Management practice, specializing in trends that impact high-end advisory firms and high-net-worth investors. In his role, Asher is responsible for leading various strategic consulting engagements within the wealth management practice, focusing on multi-family offices, RIAs, private banks, and trust companies.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Asher worked as an Investment Analyst at a Boston-based multi-family office, where he conducted fund due diligence and portfolio analysis for high-net-worth investors.
- University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business
Bachelor of Science in Finance and concentration in Private Banking and Wealth Management
Areas of Expertise
- Competitive analysis of the wealth management market, including pricing, product, and service offerings
- Business strategy evaluation for high-end advisory firms, including multi-family offices, RIAs, private banks, and trust companies
- Analysis of high-net-worth investor product use, services, fees, and portfolio construction
- Evaluation of distribution structure and product development strategy for asset managers
Recent Project Work
- Competitive analysis and market positioning for a global custodian provider
- Strategic partnership with asset manager focused on advisor practice management
- Due diligence for private equity firm evaluating RIA acquisition opportunity
- Wealth management service and product development for retirement provider
- Platform evaluation, pricing analysis, and product design for a global private bank
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.