Senior Analyst, Retirement
Anna specializes in U.S. retirement market trends with a focus on defined contribution (DC) plans and individual retirement accounts (IRAs), including coverage of 401(k) plan sponsors and plan participants. She is a member of the Retirement practice, where she leads development of Cerulli’s Retirement Lodestar, a web-based interactive business development platform; and quantitative models to forecast market growth. She also contributes to The Cerulli Edge
series and provides qualitative and quantitative analysis to support strategic consulting engagements.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Anna was at Wellesley Investment Advisors. In her role, she complied and organized client reports and marketing materials for financial advisors.
- Babson College
Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a concentration in Economics and Finance, cum laude
- University of New South Wales Business School, Sydney, Australia, study abroad
Honors and Awards
- Quoted in industry-leading publications on U.S. retirement market trends (Pensions & Investments and PLANSPONSOR )
Areas of Expertise
- Department of Labor’s Form 5500 series content
- DC plan market growth drivers and trends (asset allocation, product development)
- IRA market and IRA market rollover trends (sizing, method of distribution, age)
- 401(k) plan sponsor perspective on key trends (ESG, investment –decision making, plan design)
Recent Project Work
- Study on employer attitudes and behavior regarding legislative and regulatory changes to the expansion of pooled-employer plans and state-sponsored retirement plans
- Competitive analysis and market entry for online data mining tool of the Department of Labor’s Form 5500
- Custom 401(k) asset segmentation work by assets, number of plans, and number of plan participants
Learn More about the Retirement Practice
Cerull's U.S. Retirement practice captures evolving dynamics of the market across plan providers, plan sponsors, plan participants, and intermediaries.