Research Analyst, High-Net-Worth/Wealth Management
Chayce is a member of the Wealth Management team at Cerulli and contributes primarily to the U.S. Private Banks and Trust Companies and U.S. High-Net-Worth and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Markets annual reports. His analysis covers the wealth and asset management industries that serve high-net-worth (HNW) investors and families. Chayce also provides analyst support to strategic consulting projects in the wealth management space and contributes to The Cerulli Edge series.
Previously, Chayce has experience working in enterprise data governance, government affairs, and business banking at multiple global financial institutions.
- Bentley University
Economics and Finance major, Political Science minor
Areas of Expertise
- Marketshare and M&A for wirehouses/broker/dealers, private banks, RIAs and family offices, and bank and trust companies
- Service models, multigenerational wealth planning, and adoption of technology in the wealth management space
- Asset allocation, product development, and distribution trends for asset managers targeting HNW and UHNW wealth management firms and individuals
Recent Project Work
- Competitive assessment and business model rationalization project for a major private banking firm
- Analysis and qualitative support for a series of thought leadership pieces targeted to financial advisors
- Quantitative modeling to track dynamics and market implications of wealth transfer in the coming decades
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.