Justina Deveikyte, CAIA
Director, European Institutional
Justina joined Cerulli Associates in February 2014 and heads the European Institutional Asset Management research practice. In her role, she is responsible for all research activities relating to institutional investors, the firm’s analysis of alternative investments, the newly created environmental, social, governance (ESG) section, and all data-science-based activities. She also contributes to multiple strategic consulting engagements and The Cerulli Edge series.
Justina is the lead author of several Cerulli reports, covering insurance, retirement, ESG, and alternative investments. Throughout her career, she has successfully developed partnerships with industry associations and has presented at several conferences and events across the Europe.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Justina was a Financial Manager and Global Analyst at Global Food Consulting; she previously has provided professional advice on banking products, including unit-linked insurance and third-pillar pension products at SEB Bank Group.
- Current Ph.D. student in the computer science and information systems department at Birkbeck
- Birkbeck, University of London
Master of Science in Data Science
- London South Bank University
Master of Science in International Finance and Investment
- Vilnius University
Bachelor of Science in Finance Economics
- CAIA designation (2016)
Areas of Expertise
- Assessment and analysis of insurers’ investment management outsourcing
- Analysis of private investments products, including fee levels and fund structures
- ESG product positioning and distribution strategy for institutional investors
- Analysis of fiduciary management industry, competitive landscape, and replacement searches
- Asset managers’ discounting and negotiating practices for institutional mandates
Recent Project Work
Learn More about the European Practice
Cerulli’s Europe practice evaluates the key drivers of product development, distribution, and demand across retail and institutional asset management.