Kean Yung Siau
About Kean Yung
Kean Yung specializes in retail asset management and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing in Cerulli’s Asia-Pacific research practice. He is a lead analyst for the China market, providing quantitative support for the annual report as well as The Cerulli Edge—China Edition. He also provides support to other Asian reports and The Cerulli Edge edition covering the Asia-Pacific region.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Kean Yung was a Business Risk Specialist at UBS Wealth Management. His role was to ensure that front- line staff in Hong Kong and Singapore complied with regulators and internal requirements regarding investment suitability criteria when dealing with high-net-worth (HNW) clients.
- Nanyang Technological University
Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Mathematics and Economics with minor in Business
Areas of Expertise
- Asia retail and institutional sizing, investment trends, and distribution trends
- Asia institutional outsourcing practices
- Development of ESG in asset management industry in the Asia region
Recent Project Work
- Market analysis on an Asian market for an asset management firm
- Asia regional market assessment for an asset management firm for establishing presence in Asia
Learn More about the Asian Practice
Our two decades of on-the-ground regional experience provides our clients with deep insights rooted in historical knowledge.