Senior Analyst, Product Development
Matt is a member of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, which focuses on trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. This broadly includes assessing the opportunity for product development, evaluating emerging product trends, and understanding distribution and product positioning for investment products across retirement, retail, and institutional channels.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Matt held roles in
several business units at Fidelity Investments, including Workplace Investing,
Personal Investing, and Fund Operations. Most recently, he worked as an
Investment Data Analyst for Strategic Advisers, LLC.
- University of New Hampshire
Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Babson College, F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
Master of Business Administration, Finance
Honors and Awards
- Babson College Class of 2021, summa cum laude
- Babson College Finance Division, 2021 Graduate Finance Award
- Babson College Fund, Outstanding Research Award
Areas of Expertise
- Characteristics, performance, and attribution analysis on managed accounts and model portfolios
- Model portfolio construction processes
- Industry trends in managed account investment vehicle usage, fee structure, and advisory practices
Learn More about the U.S. Product Development Practice
Cerulli’s U.S. Product Development practice explores demand, distribution, and innovation across packaged vehicles to provide the insights needed for continuous expansion.