U.S. Asset and Wealth Management
Connect with U.S. Asset and Wealth Management Trends
- Explore the rise of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, how asset owners are adopting integration approaches, and the implications for managers
- Understand product demand across retirement, institutional, and retail markets and shifting product development priorities
- Assess fees and drivers of fee compression across channels
- Drive strategic expansion efforts with quantitative insight into channel growth and projections
- Evaluate technology trends, including adoption rates and application demand
Explore this Publication
Connect with the latest trends and developments in the U.S. retail and institutional asset management marketplace. This publication provides in-depth analysis of marketing, product development and strategy, pricing, sales, distribution, market segmentation, and regulatory trends in the U.S. financial services industry.
September 2023 — The WealthTech Issue
- To Deliver Financial Plans, Advisors Need the Right Software
- Portfolio Accounting Software: Satisfaction Is High, but Innovation Remains Critical
August 2023 — The Private Debt Issue
- Private Debt—A Rapidly Growing, Dynamic, and Durable Asset Class
July 2023 — The Active Management Issue
- Active Fixed Income: The Next Frontier for ETF Product Developers
June 2023 — The Assets in Motion Issue
- Finding Succession Strategies for a Graying Industry
- Rookies Advisors in Short Supply
May 2023 — The Product Innovation Issue
- Asset Managers Seek Vehicle Agnosticism through Broader Product Lineups
April 2023 — The Retirement Income Issue
- Asset Managers Find Opportunity for Retirement Income Solutions within Defined Contribution Market
March 2023 — The Broker/Dealer Trends Issue
- Strategies to Retain Assets
- Advanced Data Applications Yield Insights Into How Advisors Run Their Practices
February 2023 — The Annuities Issue
- Investors Want Principal Protection and Predictable Income
January 2023 — The Strategizing for Growth Issue
- Using Data to Maximize Contacts with Decision-Makers
- Private Bank M&A: Finding the Right Strategic Combination
December 2022 — DC Plan Market Overview Issue
- Growth Opportunities for Asset Managers in the Defined Contribution Investment-Only Market
- Push for Lower Fees and Industry Consolidation Provide Headwinds for Collective Investment Trusts
November 2022 — The Navigating Volatility Issue
- Investment Consultants: Consolidation, Market Turmoil Create New Opportunities
- Retail Client Demand for Financial Planning Services on the Rise
October 2022 — The Alternatives Issue
- Secondaries – A Rapidly Growing and Evolving Asset Class
- Retail Investors Take Center Stage for Intermittent Liquidity Structures
Meet the Team
They bring sharp analytical skills, deep product knowledge, and expertise to present opportunities for growth. Set your strategy apart with our team of knowledgeable experts.
Brendan Powers, CFA
Brendan is a member of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, which focuses on trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. This broadly includes assessing the opportunity for product development, evaluating emerging product trends, and understanding distribution and product positioning for investment products across retail and institutional channels.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Brendan worked as a Senior Client Associate at Eaton Vance Management, focusing primarily on the firm’s exchange funds.
Full biography here.
Daniil Shapiro, CFA
Daniil is part of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, where he works on the identification, analysis, and reporting of asset management industry trends with a focus on exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and alternative investments.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Daniil was part of the Product Management and Business Intelligence teams with the MainStay Funds, part of New York Life Investment Management. At MainStay, Daniil supported sales efforts via fund and ETF competitive analysis, product research, and development of marketing materials, as well as performance reporting. Before New York Life, Daniil was part of the risk management practice at Accenture, and held risk and compliance roles at HSBC’s investment bank.
Full biography here.
Matt Apkarian, CFA
Matt is a member of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, which focuses on trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. This broadly includes assessing the opportunity for product development, evaluating emerging product trends, and understanding distribution and product positioning for investment products across retirement, retail, and institutional channels.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Matt held roles in
several business units at Fidelity Investments, including Workplace Investing,
Personal Investing, and Fund Operations. Most recently, he worked as an
Investment Data Analyst for Strategic Advisers, LLC.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge