U.S. Asset and Wealth Management
Connect with U.S. Asset and Wealth Management Trends
- Explore the rise of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, how asset owners are adopting integration approaches, and the implications for managers
- Understand product demand across retirement, institutional, and retail markets and shifting product development priorities
- Assess fees and drivers of fee compression across channels
- Drive strategic expansion efforts with quantitative insight into channel growth and projections
- Evaluate technology trends, including adoption rates and application demand
Explore this Publication
Connect with the latest trends and developments in the U.S. retail and institutional asset management marketplace. This publication provides in-depth analysis of marketing, product development and strategy, pricing, sales, distribution, market segmentation, and regulatory trends in the U.S. financial services industry.
February 2024 — The Retirement Distribution Strategy Issue
- Wealth Management and Retirement Plan Distribution: Broker/Dealers Connecting the Dots
January 2024 — The Broker/Dealer Trends Issue
- Reaching Broker/Dealers: Asset Managers Need to Find the Growth Stories
December 2023 — The Private Banks & Bank Trust Companies Issue
- Aiming for the Target Customer
November 2023 — The Advisor Distribution Issue
- As Industry Consolidation Intensifies, Asset Managers Need More Than Product
- Strategic Partnerships Enhance the Effectiveness of Key Account Teams
October 2023 — The Retirement Savers Issue
- Leveraging Data to Help Retirement Savers Pursue Financial Goals
September 2023 — The WealthTech Issue
- To Deliver Financial Plans, Advisors Need the Right Software
- Portfolio Accounting Software: Satisfaction Is High, but Innovation Remains Critical
August 2023 — The Private Debt Issue
- Private Debt—A Rapidly Growing, Dynamic, and Durable Asset Class
July 2023 — The Active Management Issue
- Active Fixed Income: The Next Frontier for ETF Product Developers
June 2023 — The Assets in Motion Issue
- Finding Succession Strategies for a Graying Industry
- Rookies Advisors in Short Supply
May 2023 — The Product Innovation Issue
- Asset Managers Seek Vehicle Agnosticism through Broader Product Lineups
April 2023 — The Retirement Income Issue
- Asset Managers Find Opportunity for Retirement Income Solutions within Defined Contribution Market
March 2023 — The Broker/Dealer Trends Issue
- Strategies to Retain Assets
- Advanced Data Applications Yield Insights Into How Advisors Run Their Practices
U.S. Asset and Wealth Management Edition
The Cerulli Edge is the best way to stay up to speed on what’s happening across the global asset and wealth management industries.
Meet the Team
They bring sharp analytical skills, deep product knowledge, and expertise to present opportunities for growth. Set your strategy apart with our team of knowledgeable experts.
Brendan Powers, CFA
Brendan is a member of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, which focuses on trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. This broadly includes assessing the opportunity for product development, evaluating emerging product trends, and understanding distribution and product positioning for investment products across retail and institutional channels.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Brendan worked as a Senior Client Associate at Eaton Vance Management, focusing primarily on the firm’s exchange funds.
Full biography here.
Daniil Shapiro, CFA
Daniil is part of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, where he works on the identification, analysis, and reporting of asset management industry trends with a focus on exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and alternative investments.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Daniil was part of the Product Management and Business Intelligence teams with the MainStay Funds, part of New York Life Investment Management. At MainStay, Daniil supported sales efforts via fund and ETF competitive analysis, product research, and development of marketing materials, as well as performance reporting. Before New York Life, Daniil was part of the risk management practice at Accenture, and held risk and compliance roles at HSBC’s investment bank.
Full biography here.
Matt Apkarian, CFA
Matt is a member of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, which focuses on trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. This broadly includes assessing the opportunity for product development, evaluating emerging product trends, and understanding distribution and product positioning for investment products across retirement, retail, and institutional channels.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Matt held roles in
several business units at Fidelity Investments, including Workplace Investing,
Personal Investing, and Fund Operations. Most recently, he worked as an
Investment Data Analyst for Strategic Advisers, LLC.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge