U.S. Asset and Wealth Management
Connect with U.S. Asset and Wealth Management Trends
- Explore the rise of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, how asset owners are adopting integration approaches, and the implications for managers
- Understand product demand across retirement, institutional, and retail markets and shifting product development priorities
- Assess fees and drivers of fee compression across channels
- Drive strategic expansion efforts with quantitative insight into channel growth and projections
- Evaluate technology trends, including adoption rates and application demand
Explore this Publication
Connect with the latest trends and developments in the U.S. retail and institutional asset management marketplace. This publication provides in-depth analysis of marketing, product development and strategy, pricing, sales, distribution, market segmentation, and regulatory trends in the U.S. financial services industry.
February 2021 — Interest Rates Issue
- Interest Rate Cuts: Toxic for Annuity Carriers
- Retirement Income: Steady or Not?
January 2021 — Alternatives Issue
- Private Infrastructure Investing: The Next Chapter of Growth and Maturity
- Liquid Alternatives: Education Needed to Boost Distribution
December 2020 — Asset Allocation Issue
- Vital Innovation in the Target-Date Fund Arena
- Creating a More Scalable, Efficient Portfolio Construction Process
November 2020 — Institutional Pricing Issue
- The Perpetual Struggle Against Fee Compression
- Getting the Price Just Right
October 2020 — Technology Issue
- Topics Moving the Fintech Needle
- Technology: A Great Enabler but Simplification Is Key
September 2020 — End-Investor Issue
- Capturing—and Keeping—the Mindshare of End-Investors
- Holistic Retirement Planning Remains Paramount Yet Elusive
August 2020 — Insurance Issue
- Renewed Value Proposition for Annuities
- Insurance General Accounts Search for ETFs and Yield
July 2020 — Consolidation Issue
- Looking for Leverage
- Recordkeepers Assert Their Control
June 2020 — Alternatives Issue
- Private Equity and the COVID-19-Related Economic Downturn: An Opportunity for Expansion?
- Private Capital Grows Up
May 2020 — ETF Issue
- In Crisis, Fixed-Income Exchange-Traded Fund Prices Diverge from NAV
- Cooperatition within Asset Allocation Models
- Exchange-Traded Funds Seek to Offer Insurance-Like Exposures
- Active Funds: ETFs’ Next Frontier
April 2020 — RIA Issue
- Fee-Based Annuities—Products with Potential for the Industry
- Registered Investment Advisor Growth: Don’t Overlook Organic Expansion
March 2020 — Fee Issue
- Navigating Zero-Fee Online Trading
- High-Net-Worth Fees Holding Steady, but Providers Need to Remain Vigilant
February 2020 — QDIA Issue
- Maturing Target-Date Market Presents Challenges for Managers
- Managed Accounts: A Potential Growth Source in a Mature Market
January 2020 — Institutions and ESG Issue
- Hedge Fund Activism and ESG Investing: Two Converging Investing Strategies
- Institutional Investor Use of ESG
Meet the Team
They bring sharp analytical skills, deep product knowledge, and expertise to present opportunities for growth. Set your strategy apart with our team of knowledgeable experts.
As an analyst on the Cerulli Product Development team, Dennis discovers trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. He also contributes to a number of Cerulli’s annual reports and Edge editions.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Dennis worked as an Associate at Baystate Financial, where he was responsible for internal annuity sales support.
Full biography here.
Brendan Powers, CFA
Brendan is a member of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, which focuses on trends related to asset managers’ product development and management functions. This broadly includes assessing the opportunity for product development, evaluating emerging product trends, and understanding distribution and product positioning for investment products across retail and institutional channels.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Brendan worked as a Senior Client Associate at Eaton Vance Management, focusing primarily on the firm’s exchange funds.
Full biography here.
Daniil Shapiro, CFA
Daniil is part of Cerulli’s Product Development practice, where he works on the identification, analysis, and reporting of asset management industry trends with a focus on exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and alternative investments.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Daniil was part of the Product Management and Business Intelligence teams with the MainStay Funds, part of New York Life Investment Management. At MainStay, Daniil supported sales efforts via fund and ETF competitive analysis, product research, and development of marketing materials, as well as performance reporting. Before New York Life, Daniil was part of the risk management practice at Accenture, and held risk and compliance roles at HSBC’s investment bank.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar