U.S. Advisor Metrics 2022
Trends in Advisor Compensation
Strengthen and Scale Advisor Relationships
- Understand advisor compensation trends and the impact of compensation on firm growth
- Review the evolution of advisor compensation models across channels, including the use of alternative pricing and pay structures
- Review the changing role of the branch manager in shaping post-pandemic firm culture through advisor development, recruiting, and branch operations
- Analyze dashboards designed to provide a comprehensive overview of advisor demographics, staffing, growth, and fees
- Evaluate 10-year historical market sizing trends and projections for the U.S. financial advisor marketplace across channels
Discounts available for bulk purchase
This report provides a broad and deep perspective on financial advisors, highlighting their most critical needs, risks, opportunities, and challenges. With a holistic perspective, the data and analysis cover financial advisors operating across all channels, including wirehouses, national/regional broker/dealers (B/Ds), independent B/Ds, hybrid registered investment advisors (RIAs), independent RIAs, insurance B/Ds, and retail bank B/Ds.
Included with Purchase
Each report is lead authored by a senior Cerulli analyst with significant industry experience. The report incorporates qualitative and quantitative inputs, based on Cerulli’s proprietary research process. For more on our research process, click here.
Get the most important report findings distilled in an easy-to-understand and highly visual format before you begin your journey through the report or use it as a tool for senior leadership.
Interactive Report Dashboards
Access consolidated data from multiple report exhibits in a single comparative view. Flexibly build your view of data with customizable filters and share the results in a format that meets your requirements.
Got a question? Our analysts are available to help you interpret and analyze key findings as well as provide their perspective on industry trends.
Data Behind This Report
Data is the foundation of our reports. Each study contains nearly 100 exhibits, available to buyers in Excel format. Extract and explore Cerulli’s data and analysis your way.
Access your reports digitally anytime, anywhere, on any device through our client portal.
Want More Information?
Learn more about this report and related Cerulli research.
You May Also be Interested in:
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar
STRATEGIC CONSULTING & CUSTOM RESEARCH
Understand where to allocate resources to achieve your objectives. We can help you determine which initiatives are likely to be successful and those that may not achieve the desired effect. In an increasingly competitive market, our objectivity and experience can help you to advance your firm’s unique strengths.