In its fourteenth iteration, this annual report provides a broad and deep perspective on financial advisors operating across all channels, highlighting their most critical needs, risks, opportunities, and challenges. The report helps B/Ds, custodians, and asset managers identify opportunities to better erve and strengthen relationships with advisors. It highlights top-performing advisor segmentations and identifies their key success factors. In addition, it analyzes drivers of advisor growth and productivity. Each year, the report includes a series of special focus sections that highlight timely topics for the advisory industry.
The report includes a 10 year history of market sizing across all advisor channels. Cerulli continuously conducts surveys of financial advisors, asset managers, and custodians through our proprietary survey engine. Advisor surveys are conducted through partnerships with industry associations and a series of preferred vendors. The report also includes approximately 30 research interviews with industry executives, advisors, recruiters, and financial planning professionals whereby participants engage in open dialogue about the current state and future outlook for the advisor industry.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Understand how advisors are expanding comprehensive financial planning services in response to competitive pressures
- Examine the evolution of financial planning in response to nextgeneration investors’ needs
- Analyze the benefits and challenges of financial planning pricing and service models, including the impact on advisors’ practices and client relationships
- Assess the reasons for consolidation among advisor practices
- Identify succession challenges facing an aging advisorforce