In its 16th iteration, this report provides a broad and deep perspective on financial advisors, highlighting their most critical needs, risks, opportunities, and challenges. With a holistic perspective, the data and analysis cover financial advisors operating across all channels, including wirehouse, national/regional broker/dealer (B/D), independent B/D, hybrid registered investment advisor (RIA), independent RIA, insurance B/D, and retail bank B/D. The report helps B/Ds, custodians, and asset managers identify opportunities to better serve and strengthen relationships with advisors. It highlights top-performing advisor segmentations and identifies their key success factors. In addition, it analyzes drivers of advisor growth and productivity.
Each year, the report includes a special focus section that highlights timely topics for the advisory industry. This year’s report examines advisor adoption of technology tools and platforms by identifying differences based on degree of technology use, outlining a common set of challenges that impede advisor technology adoption, and offering strategies to overcome those challenges.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Analyze dashboards designed to provide a comprehensive overview of advisor demographics, staffing, growth, and fees
- Evaluate 10-year historical market sizing trends and projections for the U.S. financial advisor marketplace across channels
- Measure technology use across the financial advice marketplace, with evaluations of advisors’ technology stacks segmented by light, medium, and heavy users
- Determine the impact of technology on advisor productivity and processes, identify key practice attributes of high vs. low adopters, and uncover barriers to increasing adoption
- Learn how strategic partners (B/Ds, custodians, vendors) can support advisors with their technology needs and challenges