Connect with Trends in China Asset Management
- Benchmark and improve expansion strategies in China
- Gauge digital engagement channels and strategies in China as more investors turn to online means of communication and making investment decisions
- Explore what the removal of foreign ownership limits means for global firms trying to establish a presence in China
Explore this Publication
Explore and analyze key trends in the fast-developing asset management industry in China. Each quarterly issue is devoted to a different theme, such as regulatory changes, competitive studies, distribution landscape, and product strategies. This publication also contains a quantitative section with the latest industry-related data and analyses.
- Winds of Change in China’s Pension System
- China’s Private Pensions Take Off
- Rising Wealth Spells Opportunities for Managers
- Building Financial Centers
- Funds of Funds Thrive As Investors Seek Diversification
- China Chases Financial Center Targets
- Green Disclosures Take Root
- Sustainable Investments in China: The Next Blue Ocean Market?
- Evergrande: How Big a Headache Is It for Fund Managers?
- Foreign Companies Continue Expanding in China
- Opportunities Unfold in the Greater Bay Area
- Getting Ready to do Business in China
- Who Will Win in China’s Distribution Race?
- The New Distribution Game: Banks vs .Third-Party Platforms
- Diversifying Insurance Portfolios, Post-COVID
- Are Mega Fund Launches Becoming the
- Potential in China’s Retirement Market
Meet the Team
This team is at the helm of trends driving the asset and wealth management industries in Asia Pacific, fusing deep data analysis with qualitative insights. From top to bottom—regulation, cross-border distribution, fees and revenue trends, and end-investor shifts—their sharp skills and knowledge will move your business toward its next opportunity in the region.
Based in Cerulli's Singapore office, Leena is responsible for retail research in the Asian asset management industry. She is the lead analyst for the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) research practice in Asia and contributes to Asian institutional reports, Cerulli Edge publications, and consulting projects.
Prior to joining Cerulli, she was a deputy editor for an online financial publishing firm, covering the asset and wealth management industry in Asia. Previously, she worked with a real-time financial news and market data firm and an asset management company.
Full biography here.
Shannen is one of the main analysts at Cerulli Associates covering SEA markets. She is a member of the Institutional practice and provides qualitative analysis support for all Asian reports. She also contributes to The Cerulli Edge series.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Shannen worked for trade publications, covering the asset management industry in Asia for four years.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar