Connect with Trends in Asia-Pacific
- Evaluate most current developments in the region’s asset management industries
- Identify key trends in Australia, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Japan, Singapore, and emerging Southeast Asia
Explore this Publication
This quarterly publication highlights Cerulli’s recent proprietary research initiatives and provides Cerulli viewpoints on the most current developments in the region’s asset management industries, focusing on the markets of Australia, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Japan, Singapore, and emerging Southeast Asia.
Q4 2023 — Sovereign Wealth Funds Issue
- Alternatives and Sustainability Among the Key Long-Term Trends
Q3 2023 — Alternatives Issue
- Alternatives’ Growth Potential Expands into Retail
Q2 2023 — Insurance Issue
- Toward a More Sustainable Business Model
Q1 2023 — Outlook 2023 Issue
- Bright Spots in Uncertain Times
Q4 2022 — Retirement Issue
- Building Retirement Security
Q3 2022 — Russia-Ukraine Issue
- Sanctions and the Asset Management Industry
Meet the Team
This team is at the helm of trends driving the asset and wealth management industries in Asia Pacific, fusing deep data analysis with qualitative insights. From top to bottom—regulation, cross-border distribution, fees and revenue trends, and end-investor shifts—their sharp skills and knowledge will move your business toward its next opportunity in the region.
Based in Cerulli's Singapore office, Leena is responsible for retail research in the Asian asset management industry. She is the lead analyst for the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) research practice in Asia and contributes to Asian institutional reports, Cerulli Edge publications, and consulting projects.
Prior to joining Cerulli, she was a deputy editor for an online financial publishing firm, covering the asset and wealth management industry in Asia. Previously, she worked with a real-time financial news and market data firm and an asset management company.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge