Connect with Trends in Asia-Pacific
- Evaluate most current developments in the region’s asset management industries
- Identify key trends in Australia, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Japan, Singapore, and emerging Southeast Asia
Explore this Publication
This quarterly publication highlights Cerulli’s recent proprietary research initiatives and provides Cerulli viewpoints on the most current developments in the region’s asset management industries, focusing on the markets of Australia, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Japan, Singapore, and emerging Southeast Asia.
Q2 2022 — 2022 ESG Issue
- Social Themes Emerge on Investors’ Radars
- Increased Retail Appetite for ESG Themes
- Social Investing: Slow but Steady Beginnings
- Japan: Public Pensions Still Lead ESG Adoption
- Korea: Regulatory Push Boosts ESG Adoption
- Southeast Asia ex-Singapore: New Funds, Indices Create Opportunities
- Asset Owners and Managers Review Opportunities in the Post-Pandemic Era
Q1 2022 — 2022 Outlook Issue
- Robust Growth Amid the Pandemic
- China: Bright Prospects Amid Heightened Competition
- India: Marching Ahead With Resilience
- Hong Kong: Cementing Its Position as a Conduit for China’s Wealth
- Singapore: The Drive Toward Green Finance – From Frameworks to Action
- Malaysia: Emerging Themes Driving Industry Growth
- Korea: Alternative Allocations Continue to Increase
- Australia: Super Funds Go Big on Sustainability
- Asian Insurers Embrace Responsible Investing for Sustainable Growth
Q4 2021 — Retirement Issue
- The Retirement Bull Run Is Just Beginning
- Regulators Take Active Steps to Develop the Third Pillar
- Marketing and Distributing Retirement Solutions
- Rethinking Insurance Retirement Solutions
- Managing Assets, Liabilities, and Risks
- Digitalization and Sustainability Come to the Fore
Q3 2021 — Foreign-Invested Funds Issue
- Southeast Asia
- Report Spotlight
Q2 2021 — SWFs Issue
- Seeking Sovereign Fund Wealth
- Future Fund Proves Its Mettle
- GIC and Temasek: Seeking Opportunities in a Disrupted World
- KIC Finds a Stable Footing
- Khazanah: Battling the Headwinds
- CIC Adapts to a Changing World
- Asian Institutions Adapt to the New Digital Norm
Q1 2021 — Outlook Issue
- Bright Spots in a Pandemic Year
- Plenty in Store for Foreign Fund Managers
- A Silver Lining in the Pandemic
- Transforming the Korean Economy
- Advancing With a Focus on Sustainability
- Heading Toward Recovery Following COVID-19
- New Regulatory Initiatives Spur Growth Potential
- Adapting to the New Normal
- Battling COVID-19 With New Solutions
Meet the Team
This team is at the helm of trends driving the asset and wealth management industries in Asia Pacific, fusing deep data analysis with qualitative insights. From top to bottom—regulation, cross-border distribution, fees and revenue trends, and end-investor shifts—their sharp skills and knowledge will move your business toward its next opportunity in the region.
Based in Cerulli's Singapore office, Leena is responsible for retail research in the Asian asset management industry. She is the lead analyst for the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) research practice in Asia and contributes to Asian institutional reports, Cerulli Edge publications, and consulting projects.
Prior to joining Cerulli, she was a deputy editor for an online financial publishing firm, covering the asset and wealth management industry in Asia. Previously, she worked with a real-time financial news and market data firm and an asset management company.
Full biography here.
Jaslyn leads the research for two of Cerulli’s annual reports: The Cerulli Report—Asset Management in Southeast Asia and The Cerulli Report—Institutional Asset Management in Asia. She also contributes to The Cerulli Edge—Asian Monthly Product Trends and generates quantitative analysis to support strategic consulting engagements. Specifically, Jaslyn covers the asset management markets of Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
Prior to Cerulli, Jaslyn was with the Asia Pacific asset management research team at PwC. Prior to that, she worked briefly with Prudential as a financial consultant during her penultimate years of university.
Full biography here.
Shannen is one of the main analysts at Cerulli Associates covering SEA markets. She is a member of the Institutional practice and provides qualitative analysis support for all Asian reports. She also contributes to The Cerulli Edge series.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Shannen worked for trade publications, covering the asset management industry in Asia for four years.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar