Work at Cerulli
Experience a high-performing culture that values hard-work, team camaraderie, and positive energy. Grow your career in a fast-paced, fun environment where you can make a difference.
Cerulli Associates is looking to hire an Associate Analyst in its Singapore office to support the analytical needs of its Asia practice.
The role is centered around researching and analyzing asset management and distribution industries across Asian markets to identify trends in product and distribution landscape and produce industry-leading research and advice for the world’s largest asset managers and other service providers.
- Work with lead analysts to develop, code and follow up on surveys, monitor enrollment and prepare survey results.
- Collaborate with other analysts on monthly, quarterly and annual publications as well as consulting projects. Duties include data gathering, analysis, chart creation and assembly, and writing commentary.
- Build presentations for internal and external use.
- Help develop and maintain relationships with industry trade associations, third‐party data vendors, and government agencies.
- Source, analyze and interpret data gathered from third party and proprietary sources.
- Build and cultivate relationships with asset managers, distributors, and institutions to enhance the quality of research.
- Work with the firm’s marketing and business development personnel, including producing marketing collateral and press releases related to the report, attending client meetings and responding to press requests.
- 0‐2 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in a research or analytical role.
- Highly numerate, has an eye for detail, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work with large amounts of complex data, as well as translating that into cogently written analysis
- Understanding of the Asian mutual fund industry is a significant advantage
- A strong academic background
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Tableau and Qualtrics are a plus, but not required.
Please send all resumes to Nor Kader, no phone calls please.
We've Got You Covered!
- Medical - GTL, GACI, GHS
- Group Clinical & Specialist
- Group Dental
- CPF contribution
- Travel insurance available to staff that regularly travels
- 20 - 25 days of annual leave
- 11 days public holidays
- 14 days sick days
- Hospitalization leave
- Maternity, paternity, and childcare leave
50% reimbursement for CFA upon passing
We are always seeking new opportunities to build camaraderie among employees with regularly catered lunches, group outings, and any reason to celebrate a local sporting event or holiday.
Giving back is important to us. On a regular basis, you can spot our team volunteering at local soup kitchens, running charity races, or organizing clothes drives in the office. To learn more about our corporate social responsibility actions, click here.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our office is committed to creating a cleaner, greener environment. To learn more about the ways in which our office has gone the extra mile to “go green,” click here.