Work at Cerulli
Join a thriving environment of creativity and collaboration. Located in the heart of Boston, our office is a hub of activity and team spirit. Look at our open positions and explore our top-notch benefits.
This quantitative analyst position supports the analytical needs of our managed accounts research, which covers U.S. fee-based advice delivery through broker/dealer managed account programs (separate account consultant, mutual fund advisory, rep as portfolio manager, rep as advisor, and unified managed accounts). The analyst hired for this position will support CA’s Director of Managed Accounts and other practice members to provide quantitative analysis for CA’s syndicated research reports, quarterly publications, and consulting projects. This position works within the Wealth Management practice and reports to the Director of Editorial, Data Analytics and Managed Accounts.
The position is ideal for someone who is analytical, exhibits strong writing and communication skills, works autonomously, is adaptable, comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, and seeks to build deep industry expertise. Successful candidates for this position are hardworking, persistent, and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for financial services industry research and analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support quarterly managed accounts surveys, including collection of responses, data analysis, and validation, that feed the quantitative base of the Managed Accounts practice
- Collaborate with practice leaders, analysts, and survey analyst during upload and download process of survey results
- Help develop new survey respondent sources
- Provide support to survey participants and strategic partners via email and phone
- Update, maintain, and propose new analyses for CA’s proprietary Managed Accounts database; help maintain and improve data warehousing and analysis workflows in Alteryx and Tableau
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis, including financial projections, writing, chart creation, and exhibit assembly
- Assist in building body of research to provide regular updated analyses of key trends across all managed account programs
- Interact with other research practices and teams (i.e., editorial, design, IT) across Cerulli
- Participate in research calls with senior executives as well as Managed Accounts-brainstorming sessions
- Develop an expertise within the Managed Accounts practice
- Next steps in career development for this role are generating written analyses, project management, and participating in consulting engagements
- 0-2 years in financial services, preferably in a market research role; experience in managed accounts is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, statistics/mathematics, or English/journalism and a strong interest in the financial services industry is preferred
- Experience in Alteryx, data warehousing, Qualtrics or Tableau is a plus
- Proficient in Excel; able to manipulate and analyze sizeable amounts of data
- Strong analytical, interviewing, and writing skills required
- Outstanding project and time management skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Aptitude for synthesizing research, identifying trends, and providing commentary on relevant industry issues
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cultivate a network of industry contacts for research purposes
- Capacity to respond productively to feedback and make ongoing improvements to approach and process
Please send all resumes to Alexandra Sorrentino, no phone calls please.
We've Got You Covered!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – HMO, PPO
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability (100% company-paid)
- Life Insurance (100% company-paid)
- Long-Term Care (100% company-paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Parental Leave
- Healthy Actions Program - $300 reward if you go to your annual physical!
- Flexible spending account (FSA), dependent care, pet insurance, fitness reimbursements, class pass, and more!
- 15 paid company holidays
- 2 personal days
- 5 sick days
- 25 days of annual vacation for each employee
- 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options offered with company match
- Student loan repayment program through partnership with Gradifi
We are always seeking new opportunities to build camaraderie among employees with regularly catered lunches, group outings, and any reason to celebrate a local sporting event or holiday.
Giving back is important to us. On a regular basis, you can spot our team volunteering at local soup kitchens, running charity races, or organizing clothes drives in the office. To learn more about our corporate social responsibility actions, click here.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our office is committed to creating a cleaner, greener environment. To learn more about the ways in which our office has gone the extra mile to “go green,” click here.
Building Impact Events