Work at Cerulli
Join a thriving environment of creativity and collaboration. Located in the heart of Boston, our office is a hub of activity and team spirit. Look at our open positions and explore our top-notch benefits.
Associate Analyst, Wealth Management
This Associate Analyst position sits within the Wealth Management practice, with primary responsibilities related to CA’s financial advisor research. CA administers the industry’s longest-running annual advisor survey in the U.S., having been in circulation for more than 10 years.
The Wealth Management practice focuses on trends related to U.S.-based retail financial advisors, including:
- In-depth competitive analysis, quantitative market sizing, and qualitative coverage of B/Ds, RIAs, banks, and trust companies
- Needs, challenges, risks, and opportunities facing financial advisors
- Distribution strategies for retail asset management products sold through financial advisors
- Strategy for distribution teams, including structure, compensation, and resource allocation
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build, test, and distribute recurring financial advisor surveys using Qualtrics online survey engine in support of annual research reports
- Assist in initiatives to increase advisor survey participation and ongoing research engagement
- Validate and scrub raw survey data to minimize invalid responses and identify outliers
- Use IBM SPSS software to manage CA’s proprietary advisor survey database
- Prepare data exhibits in SPSS and Excel to summarize advisor survey results
- Collect data from public company filings and other sources for annual market sizing projects
- Support the development of new data models to size market segments, opportunities, and risks
- Develop lists of senior executives and solicit their participation in the research process
- Shadow research interviews to build subject-matter expertise
- Collaborate closely with other analysts and research practices to enhance processes, documentation, and data visualization
- Support data needs for CA’s strategic consulting engagements
- 1 to 2 years of experience or a recent college graduate with strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to manipulate and analyze sizeable amounts of data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of Qualtrics, SPSS, Tableau, Alteryx, and/or Microsoft Office 365 is helpful but not required
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to change course quickly as needed
- Strong project and time management skills
- Capacity to respond productively to feedback and make ongoing improvements to approach
- Experience working with financial advisors or in financial services is a plus
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
Please send all resumes to Alexandra Sorrentino, no phone calls please.
We've Got You Covered!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – HMO, PPO
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability (100% company-paid)
- Life Insurance (100% company-paid)
- Long-Term Care (100% company-paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Parental Leave
- Healthy Actions Program - $300 reward if you go to your annual physical!
- Flexible spending account (FSA), dependent care, pet insurance, fitness reimbursements, class pass, and more!
- 15 paid company holidays
- 2 personal days
- 5 sick days
- 25 days of annual vacation for each employee
- 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options offered with company match
- Student loan repayment program through partnership with Gradifi
We are always seeking new opportunities to build camaraderie among employees with regularly catered lunches, group outings, and any reason to celebrate a local sporting event or holiday.
Giving back is important to us. On a regular basis, you can spot our team volunteering at local soup kitchens, running charity races, or organizing clothes drives in the office. To learn more about our corporate social responsibility actions, click here.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our office is committed to creating a cleaner, greener environment. To learn more about the ways in which our office has gone the extra mile to “go green,” click here.
Building Impact Events