Work at Cerulli
Become part of a team where you can make a difference, fulfill your professional ambitions, and have fun! Explore possibilities in our London office.
This position is based in the London Office in the Institutional practice and reports to the Associate Director, Institutional. Areas of greatest focus include researching opportunities and challenges facing institutional asset managers, investment consultants, and European Institutional investors (e.g., defined benefit plans, endowments, insurers, etc.).
This role has extensive analysis, data modeling, and writing responsibilities. Successful candidates are analytical and quantitatively-oriented, exhibit strong writing skills, work autonomously, are adaptable and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, and seek to build deep industry expertise. They are also hardworking, persistent, and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for the financial services industry, and research and analysis.
The position offers significant industry exposure, including interactions with senior executives throughout the industry, coverage in industry publications, and potential to present at conferences and events.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lead research initiatives for annual research reports and contribute to the Cerulli Edge monthly and quarterly publication
• Author research report content related to emerging industry trends
• Build quantitative surveys and models, including survey design, data gathering, data modeling and analysis, and exhibit creation
• Conduct ongoing qualitative research related to report themes
• Manage report projects and deadlines
• Solicit and interview senior executives about emerging industry trends
• Manage partnerships with industry trade associations and publications
• Assist account managers with client inquiries related to the practice’s research content
• More than 5 years of experience in financial services, related to institutional asset management
• Exposure to institutional asset management products and portfolio construction
• Knowledge regarding various types of institutions and other market constituents, including investment consultants
• Superior writing skills
• Aptitude for synthesizing research, identifying trends, and providing commentary on relevant industry issues
• Strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
• Ability to effectively work on several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Excel; able to manipulate, and analyze sizeable amounts of data
• Preference is for a candidate with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or economics
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
Please send resumes to Dorothy Ekema-Walla, no phone calls please.
We've Got You Covered!
- Private Healthcare by AXA
- Life assurance – 4x multiple gross basic salary
- Critical Illness Insurance – 4x gross basic salary based on core plus additional cover
- Parental leave
We provide a generous vacation package—27 days throughout the year—for a well-earned rest and recognize eight public bank holidays.
We help our employees plan for their future with a generous company pension.
We are always seeking new opportunities to build camaraderie among employees with regularly catered lunches, group outings, and any reason to celebrate a local sporting event or holiday.
Giving back is important to us. On a regular basis, you can spot our team volunteering at local soup kitchens, running charity races, or organizing clothes drives in the office. To learn more about our commitment to corporate social responsibility, click here.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our office is committed to creating a cleaner, greener environment. To learn more about the ways in which our office has gone the extra mile to “go green,” click here.
Cerulli Cares Event