Global Virtual Roundtable | 2022 Environmental, Social, and Governance Investing
February 17, 2022
Assess the state of the global environmental, social, and governance (ESG) market. This holistic overview offers an in-depth look at regional adoption, market sizing, and product and vehicle trends, as well as emerging themes across regions. Hone your 2022 ESG strategy with our critical perspectives.
During this 45-minute session, our speakers will address:
● The rise of climate change investing and pathways for achieving climate change goals
● Adoption across different channels globally
● Evolving regulation and legislation and implications for asset owners and managers
● Product and vehicle trends across regions
● Emerging themes across regions and implications for asset owners and managers
Michele Giuditta, CFA
Michele is a director of the Institutional practice and leads research for annual reports and strategic consulting engagements. She specializes in environmental, social, and governance investing and outsourced CIO research.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Michele worked at Cambridge Associates as an Associate Director in the Client Relationship Management Group. Additionally, she worked at Manulife Asset Management in the Institutional Investment Sales & Services Group, and held roles in Product Management and Client Relationship Management. She began her career as an analyst in the Investment Policy & Research Group at John Hancock.
Full biography here.
Access the Recording
Submit your information below to access the recording.