Connect with European Trends
- Understand the implications of regulation for product development and distribution initiatives
- Evaluate demand for private investments across institutional and retail channels
- Examine how pensions plan to meet their obligations in a low-interest-rate environment and implications for managers
- Assess the cross-border market in Europe, with comprehensive analysis of the challenges and opportunities
Explore this Publication
Expand your knowledge of asset management and distribution in Europe with in-depth, timely analysis. This quarterly publication covers the most pertinent trends in asset management product development and distribution in major European markets including Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and Luxembourg.
Q2 2022 — Issue #55
- Investors Are Seeking Fresh Opportunities
- Responsible Investment: Europe's Private Markets Are Embracing ESG, Despite Obstacles
- Hedge Funds: Retail Investors Are Setting the Pace
- China-Oriented Funds: European Investors Seem Unfazed by the Fallout From Political Intervention
- Uncertain Times: The Choices Investors Face
Q1 2022 — Fixed Income Issue
- Fixed-Income ESG: Rising to the Challenge
- Insurers: Walking a Fixed-Income Tightrope
- Digitalization: Improving Efficiencies and Reducing Costs For Bond Investors
- Bonds: How to Tempt Back Investors
- Outlook: Reasons to be Cheerful
Q4 2021 — Fund Selection Issue
- Smart Beta: Investors Look Beyond the Debt
- PE Secondaries: Enjoying a Post-Pandemic Bounce
- Green Bonds: Getting the Balance Right
- Volatility: How to deal with it
- Value Assessment: Could Do Better
Q3 2021 — Affluent Investors Issue
- ETFs: Sustainability Considerations Are Boosting the European Market
- Yield: A Pivotal Moment—Wealth managers face a new income challenge
- Hedge Funds: Making a Comeback with European Family Offices
- ESG: Banking on a Sustainable Future
- Real Estate Debt: Attracting Private Wealth Interest
Q2 2021 — New Trends Issue
- Fees: The New Battleground in the War Between Passives and Actives
- Mutual fund managers are increasingly adopting a flexible approach on charges ESG: An Alternative Future Is In the Making
- Hedge funds are lagging behind private equity, but can catch up Gold ETF: A Fast-Growing Market, But Will the Pace in Europe Continue?
- There are lessons to be learned from the North American market Commodities: Hope is No Longer a Rare Commodity
- Predictions of a new supercycle as investor appetite returns Emerging Markets: Key Themes Behind the Noise
Q1 2021 — Fixed-income Issue
- Sustainable Fixed Income: The COVID-19 Effect
- Bond ETFs: Passing the Stress Test Provides a Boost
- Portfolio Construction: No Need to Break the Bond
- Muni Bonds: European Investors Are Taking Notice
- LIBOR: Pension Funds Are Switching to Risk-Free Rates at Varying Paces
Meet the Team
Sophisticated industry veterans dedicated to studying the market, crafting best-in-class quantitative analysis, and helping clients build their businesses with intelligent, objective insights. The strength of their knowledge across distribution, products, fees, and investor preferences, has guided clients toward new business lines, new regions, and gains in marketshare. Get to know how they can help you.
Justina Deveikyte, CAIA
Justina joined Cerulli Associates in February 2014 and heads the European Institutional Asset Management research practice. In her role, she is responsible for all research activities relating to institutional investors, the firm’s analysis of alternative investments, the newly created environmental, social, governance (ESG) section, and all data-science-based activities. She also contributes to multiple strategic consulting engagements and The Cerulli Edge series.
Justina is the lead author of several Cerulli reports, covering insurance, retirement, ESG, and alternative investments. Throughout her career, she has successfully developed partnerships with industry associations and has presented at several conferences and events across the Europe.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Justina was a Financial Manager and Global Analyst at Global Food Consulting; she previously has provided professional advice on banking products, including unit-linked insurance and third-pillar pension products at SEB Bank Group.
Full biography here.
Vidushan Ragukaran, CFA
Vid is a member of the Retail and Wholesale Asset Management team, specializing in investment products and strategies. He provides quantitative analysis and authorship for Cerulli’s European research products. He also contributes as a writer and analyst for The Cerulli Edge series.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Vid worked at the Financial Conduct Authority, where he served as a Sector Analyst covering multiple sectors of the U.K retail and wholesale investment markets. He also previously worked as an Equity Research Analyst at Investec in their asset management and wealth management practices.
Full biography here.
Fabrizio leads the European Retail/Wholesale Asset Management research practice, which focuses on analyzing asset management product development trends, investment, operational and marketing strategies, market and distribution dynamics, regulatory changes, and performing market and competitive intelligence in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and the Nordics.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Fabrizio served as a Lead Industry Analyst at State Street in London and as a Senior Analyst & Research Editor for the PwC’s Global Market Research Centre in Luxembourg. Previously, he carried out several field-based research projects in emerging and frontier markets for international market research and economic consulting firms, spending almost five years performing economic and industry analyses in several countries in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar