U.S. Product Development 2023
Future-Proof Product Initiatives
- Explore market sizing and pricing trends for various investment vehicles, including mutual funds, money market funds, exchange-traded funds, and closed-end funds
- Discover best practices for the product organizational structure
- Understand the priority placed by product organizations on incorporation of ESG/SRI principles into investment products
- Make informed product development and management decisions using end-investor and advisor demographic and attribute data
- Evaluate the expansion of product lines in new vehicle structures, with a focus on exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and the choice of active ETF structures
Discounts available for bulk purchase
Examine the complex U.S. product landscape for institutional and retail client segments, with special focus on financial advisor product use. Understand how advisors are using active and passive, which investment vehicles they prefer, and how they allocate client assets across asset classes/strategies.
Included with Purchase
Each report is lead authored by a senior Cerulli analyst with significant industry experience. The report incorporates qualitative and quantitative inputs, based on Cerulli’s proprietary research process. For more on our research process, click here.
Get the most important report findings distilled in an easy-to-understand and highly visual format before you begin your journey through the report or use it as a tool for senior leadership.
Interactive Report Dashboard
Access consolidated data from multiple report exhibits in a single comparative view. Flexibly build your view of data with customizable filters and share the results in a format that meets your requirements.
Got a question? Our analysts are available to help you interpret and analyze key findings as well as provide their perspective on industry trends.
Data Behind the Report
Data is the foundation of our reports. Each study contains nearly 100 exhibits, available to buyers in Excel format. Extract and explore Cerulli’s data and analysis your way.
Access your reports digitally anytime, anywhere, on any device through our client portal.
Want more information?
Learn more about this report and related Cerulli research.
You May Also be Interested in:
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar
Custom Research & Strategic Consulting
Cerulli for Consulting
Understand where to allocate resources to achieve your objectives. We can help you determine which initiatives are likely to be successful and those that may not achieve the desired effect. In an increasingly competitive market, our objectivity and experience can help you to advance your firm’s unique strengths.