Working at Cerulli
At Cerulli, we strive to create an environment in which our employees can flourish. We aim to provide a collaborative, supportive, and entrepreneurial environment that promotes professional growth. Cerulli looks for people who are are intellectually curious, motivated self-starters, and eager to learn something new every day. If this sounds like you, check out our openings in each office!
We know that our people are our most valuable asset, so we want to make sure that we offer a full suite of top-notch benefits. Please take a peek below to see the benefits offered to our employees in our Boston Headquarters.
Our employees’ health is important to them, so it is important to us!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – HMO, PPO, and Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability (100% company paid)
- Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Long-Term Care (100% company paid)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options offered. Company matches every year.
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave (primary caregiver)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave (secondary caregiver)
- Healthy Actions Program - $300 reward if you go to your annual physical!
We love to have everyone in the office, but we want to make sure people have a great work/life balance!
- 14 paid company holidays
- 2 personal days
- 5 sick days
- 2 – 5 weeks of vacation for each employee (amount is dependent on title). You will accrue more time every year you work at Cerulli until you max out at 5 weeks (25 days).
We want all of our employees to lead a healthy life, so we try to make that as easy as possible!
- Gym membership reimbursement from Cerulli each month
- Yoga in the office! Cerulli sponsors a yoga instructor to come in once a quarter for all employees to enjoy. Namaste!
- Turkey Trot! We had our first annual Turkey Trot in 2016 and cannot wait for the next run.
- Cerulli sponsors a variety of sports teams that employees ask to participate in. Basketball, soccer, softball etc. You name it, we sponsor it!
- Nutrition lunch and learn series is coming to Cerulli this summer.
- Fresh fruit for all to enjoy every day.
We are here to work, but we also like to have fun!
- We are a work hard, play hard environment, so we like our employees to be comfortable. To maintain that mantra, we have a casual dress at the office every day.
- Company lunch is brought into the office every other week from somewhere delicious! It could be anything from The Chicken and Rice Guys, to burgers from B. Good, to Blue Ribbon BBQ. Suggestions are always welcome.
- Cerulli loves to celebrate in the office, whether it be for the Superbowl, Red Sox opening day, St. Patty’s Day or Halloween. Any excuse we can find to have a party, we do. Costumes always encouraged!
- Mickey (our Chief Morale Officer) is seen roaming the office every day cozying up to those who bring the best treats!
NOTE: Wally has been known to visit the office, so keep an eye out!
We love our city so we try to give back to the community whenever we can!
- We serve at the Veterans’ soup kitchen
- We run in the J.P. Morgan Challenge
- We raise money for the Jimmy Fund on Red Sox Opening Day
- We participate in toy and warm clothing drives
- Our office is committed to a clean environment. We have ‘gone green’ by eliminating the use of disposable cups, and are always looking for new ways to reduce waste. We are also changing all of our office lighting to LED fixtures, which will cut our energy consumption by over 30%, and almost entirely eliminate the need to replace lightbulbs.
- And we are always open to new ideas to give back to the community.