In its second iteration, this report provides an in-depth analysis of broker/dealers (B/Ds) with affiliated financial advisors serving U.S. retail investors. It offers a 10-year, granular market sizing of five B/D channels: wirehouse, national and regional B/D, independent B/D, retail bank B/D, and insurance B/D, as well as their underlying segments. Data includes distribution of B/Ds by AUM, revenue and return on assets, impact of merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, rankings of the largest B/Ds, and at-risk assets due to impending advisor retirements. The report features detailed coverage of the largest B/D networks, including historical market sizing and a qualitative summary of each firm’s strategic direction, challenges, and opportunities.
For broker/dealers and custodians, the report offers an in-depth competitive analysis of the industry’s top competitors, identifies opportunities and threats to marketshare, provides benchmarks for growth and operating performance, and addresses recruiting and retention risks and opportunities. For asset managers, the report identifies compelling distribution opportunities, uncovers opportunities to better engage specific distributors, and provides firm-specific insights to augment wholesaling and key accounts strategies.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Gain more than 10 years of competitive market sizing of B/D channels and underlying segments
- Analyze the industry’s top competitors, marketshare challenges, and opportunities
- Benchmark long-term growth and performance metrics
- Examine how wirehouses are adjusting recruiting and growth strategies
- Understand why B/Ds are pushing for greater home-office control over investment decisions