In its twelfth iteration, this annual report dissects the managed account marketplace, providing key business metrics gleaned from Cerulli’s managed accounts database, which has been complied for nearly 20 years. It contains analysis and data critical to managed account asset managers and program sponsors, such as market sizing and growth projections, distribution dynamics, business practices, industry economics, fee-based relationship proliferation among advisors and firms, developments in product design and delivery, channel-specific attributes, investor pricing, and program features.
Data in this report comes from nine quarterly surveys of asset managers, broker/dealers, and third-party vendors, which has been in circulation for more than fifteen years and captures 95% of industry assets. There is also data from two annual surveys of broker/dealer and asset manager executives, as well as data from surveys of retail end-investors and advisors.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Examine program-specific data and insight
- Identify which channels are best suited for various managed account program types
- Build distribution strategies based on reliable growth projections
- Review the impact of eRIAs
- Analyze the Opportunity Index that provides Cerulli’s opinion and ratings of firms and platforms based on their attractiveness to asset managers