This annual subscription-based report, in its 11th year, provides firms with a single source of in-depth research, data, and analysis on the entire fee-based landscape, including the five managed account program types: mutual fund advisory, separate account, rep-as-advisor, rep-as-portfolio manager, and unified managed account (UMA).
Reasons To Purchase:
- Reliable strategic business tool built from the industry’s longest running surveys
- Thematic chapters that cover key trends and the changing role of advice
- Data on advisor and end-investor behavior and the use of managed accounts
- Granular managed account program-specific data, which highlights opportunities within channels and platforms
- Opportunity Index that provides Cerulli’s opinion and ratings of firms and platforms based on their attractiveness to asset managers
- Advisor-directed and sponsor-directed distribution opportunities for asset managers on a firm-by-firm basis