This annual subscription-based report, in its 10th year, provides firms with a single source of in-depth research, data, and analysis on the entire fee-based landscape, including the five managed account program types; mutual fund advisory, separate account consultant, rep-as-advisor, rep-as-portfolio manager, and UMA. It also includes perspectives gleaned from proprietary survey findings of all the major players involved in managed accounts; advisors, broker/dealers, asset managers, third-party vendors, and retail end-investors.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Comprehensive data on advisor and end-investor behavior and use of managed accounts
- Difficult-to-obtain, and granular managed account program-specific details, which identify opportunities within channels and platforms
- New thematic chapters on UMAs, shifts in the use of discretion, and distribution opportunities
- Opportunity Index that rates and evaluates firms and platforms based on their attractiveness to asset managers
- Reliable strategic business tool built from 17 years of asset manager and program sponsor surveys that represent 95% of industry assets
- Tactical insights on prevailing trends gleaned from conversations with more than 50 industry executives