In its fifteenth iteration, this report provides a broad and deep perspective on financial advisors, highlighting their most critical needs, risks, opportunities, and challenges. With a holistic perspective, the data and analysis cover financial advisors operating across all channels, including wirehouse, national/regional B/D, independent B/D, hybrid RIA, independent RIA, insurance B/D, and retail bank B/D. The report helps B/Ds, custodians, and asset managers identify opportunities to better serve and strengthen relationships with advisors. It highlights top-performing advisor segmentations and identifies their key success factors. In addition, it analyzes drivers of advisor growth and productivity. Each year, the report includes a special focus section that highlights timely topics for the advisory industry.
The report includes a 10+ year history of market sizing across all advisor channels. Cerulli continuously conducts surveys of financial advisors, asset managers, and custodians through our proprietary survey engine, which includes approximately 2,000 responses. Advisor survey responses were also collected from surveys conducted through partnerships with industry associations and a series of preferred vendors. The report includes research interviews with industry executives, advisors, recruiters, and practice management professionals whereby participants engage in open dialogue about the current state and future outlook for the advisor industry.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Understand how advisors are reframing their value proposition to focus on client experience in response to competitive pressure and recognition of heightened fee awareness
- Identify key components of an enhanced client experience and quantify the impact of an experience-centric approach on advisors’ practices
- Analyze advisor use of alternative investments, including advisor concerns that continue to hinder adoption
- Compare alternatives users and non-users across a range of demographics, practice characteristics, portfolio construction behavior, and product/platform use
- Review the latest advisor-related data and trends, including market sizing, advisor attributes, service offerings, client relationships, business development, pricing, investments, and recruitment of rookie advisors