Connect with European Trends
- Understand the implications of regulation for product development and distribution initiatives
- Evaluate demand for private investments across institutional and retail channels
- Examine how pensions plan to meet their obligations in a low-interest-rate environment and implications for managers
- Assess the cross-border market in Europe, with comprehensive analysis of the challenges and opportunities
Explore this Publication
Expand your knowledge of asset management and distribution in Europe with in-depth, timely analysis. This quarterly publication covers the most pertinent trends in asset management product development and distribution in major European markets including Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and Luxembourg.
Q3 2023 — Q3 Issue
- From Pensions to Commodity Funds
- Commodities: Divergent Views on Market Prospects
- Pensions: Netherlands Major Transition
- D2C: The Rise of DIY Investing Creates Both Opportunities and Threats for Managers
- UK: Wealth Managers and Private Banks Are Expanding Into New Investment Territories
Q2 2023 — Q2 Issue
- Never-Ending Change
- Private Assets: Democratization Continues
- Direct Lending: Fund Assets are Growing in Europe
- Reference Data: The Growing Role of Artificial Intelligence
- Volatility: How Asset Owners Are Responding
Q1 2023 — Q1 Issue
- Biodiversity, Value Investing, and Fee Pressure
- Biodiversity: Moving Onto Investors’ Radars
- Peer-to-Peer Securities Trading: Acceptance of Alternative Counterparties
- Insurance: Fee Pressure is Easing
- Value Investing: Awaiting Confirmation
Q4 2022 — Fund Selection Issue
- Responding to Volatility
- Foreign Exchange: Volatility Tests Trading Efficiency
- Unit-Linked Funds: SFDR Article 8 and 9 Funds Bolster
- Equity Funds: Some Silver Linings
- Blockchain ETF: The Market Seeks to Broaden
Q3 2022 — Affluent Investors Issue
- Preparing for an Uncertain World
- Outsourcing: Opportunities Are Opening Up as Insurers Rethink Investment Strategies
- Technology: How Distribution Is Being Reshaped
- Commodities: An Appealing Inflation Cushion
- Emerging Markets: Too Big to Ignore
Q2 2022 — Trends Issue
- Investors Are Seeking Fresh Opportunities
- Responsible Investment: Europe's Private Markets Are Embracing ESG, Despite Obstacles
- Hedge Funds: Retail Investors Are Setting the Pace
- China-Oriented Funds: European Investors Seem Unfazed by the Fallout From Political Intervention
- Uncertain Times: The Choices Investors Face
The Cerulli Edge is the best way to stay up to speed on what’s happening across the global asset and wealth management industries.
Meet the Team
Sophisticated industry veterans dedicated to studying the market, crafting best-in-class quantitative analysis, and helping clients build their businesses with intelligent, objective insights. The strength of their knowledge across distribution, products, fees, and investor preferences, has guided clients toward new business lines, new regions, and gains in marketshare. Get to know how they can help you.
Justina Deveikyte, CAIA
Justina joined Cerulli Associates in February 2014 and heads the European Institutional Asset Management research practice. In her role, she is responsible for all research activities relating to institutional investors, the firm’s analysis of alternative investments, the environmental, social, governance (ESG) section, and all data-science-based activities. She also contributes to multiple strategic consulting engagements and The Cerulli Edge series.
Justina is the lead author of several Cerulli reports, covering insurance, retirement, ESG, and alternative investments. Throughout her career, she has successfully developed partnerships with industry associations and has presented at several conferences and events across the Europe.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Justina was a Financial Manager and Global Analyst at Global Food Consulting; she previously has provided professional advice on banking products, including unit-linked insurance and third-pillar pension products at SEB Bank Group.
Full biography here.
Fabrizio leads the European Retail/Wholesale Asset Management research practice, which focuses on analyzing asset management product development trends, investment, operational and marketing strategies, market and distribution dynamics, regulatory changes, and performing market and competitive intelligence in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and the Nordics.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Fabrizio served as a Lead Industry Analyst at State Street in London and as a Senior Analyst & Research Editor for the PwC’s Global Market Research Centre in Luxembourg. Previously, he carried out several field-based research projects in emerging and frontier markets for international market research and economic consulting firms, spending almost five years performing economic and industry analyses in several countries in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East.
Full biography here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge