Retail Investor Lodestar
Win Retail Investor Marketshare
- Analyze year, age, investable assets, net worth category, debt and asset category, account type, primary advice provider, and investor orientation
- Build custom wealth segments for market analysis
- Customize elements of the household balance sheet, focusing on specific segments of the U.S. population to build targeted marketing strategies
- Examine the role online services play in investors’ management of their finances
- Understand investors’ attitudes about discretionary spending, risk tolerance, financial goals, and economic outlook
- Use Cerulli's annual proprietary projections
- Easily build dashboards and share analysis with your team for strategic decision making
Call for Pricing
Discounts available for bulk purchase
Gain an in-depth overview of household balance sheets across all wealth tiers, including Cerulli’s proprietary wealth tiers that segment investor households by investable assets and net worth. Metrics covered include households’ net worth, specific asset types, and products used. Assess the relationship between financial providers/advisors and retail investors with metrices for investor attitudes, current product use, plans for future product use, satisfaction of provider relationship, and use of direct and online trading accounts.
Included with Purchase
Household Balance Sheet
The Household Balance Sheet module is derived from the Federal Reserve’s Survey of Consumer Finances.
Retail Investor Trends
Evaluate the relationship between financial providers/advisors and retail investors. This module is derived from the annual Phoenix Marketing International Affluent Study of more than 10,000 households across the U.S.
- Annual report
- The Cerulli Edge
- Cerulli Lodestar
Connect with Us
Connect with our team to learn more about Cerulli’s Retail Investor Lodestar subscription.
Need More Information?
Explore how Cerulli’s Retail Investor Lodestar can help you.
Watch our video for more information.
Strategic Consulting & Custom Research
Cerulli for Consulting
Understand where to allocate resources to achieve your objectives. We can help you determine which initiatives are likely to be successful and those that may not achieve the desired effect. In an increasingly competitive market, our objectivity and experience can help you to advance your firm’s unique strengths.