Vidushan Ragukaran, CFA
Senior Analyst, Retail
Vid is a member of the Retail and Wholesale Asset Management team, specializing in investment products and strategies. He provides quantitative analysis and authorship for Cerulli’s European research products. He also contributes as a writer and analyst for The Cerulli Edge series.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Vid worked at the Financial Conduct Authority, where he served as a Sector Analyst covering multiple sectors of the U.K retail and wholesale investment markets. He also previously worked as an Equity Research Analyst at Investec in their asset management and wealth management practices.
- University of Warwick
Bachelor of Science in Economics
- CFA® charterholder
- Certified Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® issued by the Corporate Finance Institute®
Areas of Expertise
- Sector analysis and key drivers/challenges to growth
- Fundamental bottom-up company analysis
- Investment products and strategies
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Profitability analysis
- Sustainable investing
Recent Project Work
- Data-driven report on the European ETF market focusing on product development and opportunities and challenges in the sector
- Research pieces investigating the increasing appetite for technology-themed funds and the heightened interest in volatility-driven funds
- Survey launch investigating trends in the European asset management digital marketing and sales landscape
Learn More about the European Practice
Cerulli’s Europe practice evaluates the key drivers of product development, distribution, and demand across retail and institutional asset management.