Soo Ah Ran Cho
Associate Director, Asia
Soo is responsible for institutional and retail research in the Asian asset management industry. She is the lead analyst for the Institutional and Insurance research practice in Asia and contributes to Asian Retail reports, Asian Retirement Markets, Responsible Investing in Asia, Cerulli Edge publications, and consulting projects.
She has a background in institutional sales, product management, investment research, securities trading, and investment advisory. Prior to joining Cerulli, she worked at BNY Mellon Asset Management (HK), Fidelity International (HK), Eastspring Investments (SG), and Phillip Securities (SG).
- Royal Holloway College, University of London, BSc Management
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation (2005)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst designation (2012)
Areas of Expertise
- Asia Pacific institutional asset management
- Asia insurance market: life and general insurance
- Asia asset management distribution trends
- Advising on investment products and securities trading
Recent Project Work
- Analysis of opportunities in the Korean institutional market
Learn More about the Asian Practice
Our two decades of on-the-ground regional experience provides our clients with deep insights rooted in historical knowledge.