Senior Analyst, Intermediary
Marina specializes in retail financial advisor trends across affiliation models. She is a member of the Intermediary practice, where she leads research for two annual reports. She also contributes to The Cerulli Edge series and generates quantitative analysis to support strategic consulting engagements.
Prior to joining Cerulli Associates, Marina was at Baystate Financial. In her role, she managed the pre-sales process for a financial planning practice, facilitated case design, and helped implement individualized client strategies.
- Tufts University
Bachelor of Arts in English, magna cum laude
Minor in Mass Communications and Media Studies, Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies
Honors and Awards
- Quoted frequently in industry-leading publications as a subject matter expert on wealth management trends (CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg)
- Money Management Institute’s Leadership Pathway program - Class of 2019
Areas of Expertise
- Lead author of The Cerulli Report—U.S. Advisor Metrics 2020 and The Cerulli Report—U.S. RIA Marketplace 2020
- Channel marketshare growth drivers and advisor migration (competitive dynamics underlying marketshare shifts across all advisor affiliation models)
- Practice management (needs, challenges, risks, and opportunities facing financial advisors)
- RIA channel evolution and consolidation trends
- Advisor adoption of technology
- Diversity and inclusion
Recent Project Work
- Due diligence for private equity firms evaluating wealth management acquisition targets
- Competitive analysis and market evaluation of RIA consolidators
- Custom advisor segmentation determining effective distribution strategy for a global asset manager
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.