Research Analyst, Asia Institutional
Jaslyn leads the research for two of Cerulli’s annual reports: The Cerulli Report—Asset Management in Southeast Asia and The Cerulli Report—Institutional Asset Management in Asia. She also contributes to The Cerulli Edge—Asian Monthly Product Trends and generates quantitative analysis to support strategic consulting engagements. Specifically, Jaslyn covers the asset management markets of Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
Prior to Cerulli, Jaslyn was with the Asia Pacific asset management research team at PwC. Prior to that, she worked briefly with Prudential as a financial consultant during her penultimate years of university.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Bachelor of Science (with Honors) in Mathematics and Economics
Areas of Expertise
- Southeast Asian market coverage
- Data analysis and modelling
- Data visualization
Recent Project Work
- Competitive analysis of Singapore’s Central Provident Fund Investment Schemes
- Strategic market entry evaluation of the Malaysia asset management market
- Reconstruction of the new Cerulli Edge—Asian Monthly Product Trends
Learn More about the Asian Practice
Our two decades of on-the-ground regional experience provides our clients with deep insights rooted in historical knowledge.