Analyst, Managed Accounts & Surveys
Jacqueline is a member of the Managed Accounts practice, where she leads in collecting and analyzing Managed Accounts sponsor data for the annual Cerulli Report—U.S. Managed Accounts and the quarterly Cerulli Edge—Managed Accounts Edition. She also contributes to maintaining Cerulli’s proprietary survey process for all teams across the company.
- Purdue University
Bachelor of Science in Applied Statistics and Actuarial Science, Management minor
Areas of Expertise
- Managed Accounts Sponsor Database Management—including managing survey research efforts and building leaderboards on a quarterly basis.
- Construct financial models to calculate the assets held in the managed account industry, including asset class breakdown and additional industry statistics.
- Collaborate with analysts from all Cerulli’s practices and international offices to administer surveys and analyze data for inclusion in Cerulli publications.
- Use Tableau software to create customized benchmarking reports for firms participating in Cerulli’s research efforts.
Recent Project Work
- Managed Accounts Survey Tool Transition—transitioned Lotus Notes surveys to Qualtrics while using specialized Qualtrics functionality.
- The Cerulli Report—U.S. Managed Accounts—quantitative support for annual Managed Accounts report.
- Cerulli Benchmarking Reports—revamped data analysis and visualization.
Learn More about the U.S. Wealth Management Practice
Our Wealth Management practice is split into four distinct areas of coverage—offering top-down and bottom-up insights into the multi-faceted corners of the industry.