Senior Analyst, Retirement and Institutional Markets
Daniel joined Cerulli Associates in 2019 and is a member of both the Retirement and Institutional practices. He leads and supports consulting engagements with asset managers in the areas of strategy, operations, and marketing. He also contributes to several annual reports and The Cerulli Edge series.
Before joining Cerulli Associates, Daniel was an Investment Manager at MedStar Health from 2017 to 2019. In this role, he managed asset allocation, manager selection, and portfolio analytics for three investment pools totaling $2.7 billion. From 2014 to 2017, he was an Investment Analyst on the Global Equity team at Strategic Investment Group, an outsourced chief investment officer.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with Distinction
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a second major in Political Science
Areas of Expertise
- Manager sourcing and investment due diligence
- Outsourced chief investment officers
- Health and hospital systems
- Defined benefit plans
- Target-date funds
Recent Project Work
- New market entry strategy for manager looking to enter U.S. market
- Distribution strategy analysis for boutique equity manager
- Brand assessment for diversified financial services firm
Learn More about the Institutional Practice
Cerulli’s Institutional team provides the industry with clarity to base well-grounded business decisions.