Anastasia Krymkowski, ASA
Associate Director, Retirement
Anya leads the Retirement practice at Cerulli Associates. This research focuses on comprehensive sizing of the industry as well as trends within defined contribution plans, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and health savings accounts.
Before joining Cerulli, Anya worked as an actuarial consultant at Fidelity Investments, engaging with employers to design, implement, and communicate their retirement and health benefits.
- University of Vermont
Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa, Upsilon Pi Epsilon
- Society of Actuaries
Associate of the Society of Actuaries
Areas of Expertise
- Product development and investment vehicles
- Recordkeeping and administrative services
- Advisory relationships and fiduciary roles
- Target-date funds and other default investments
- Financial wellness and participant engagement
Recent Project Work
- Lead author of The Cerulli Report—U.S. Retirement End-Investor 2020: Helping Participants Navigate Uncertainty
- Lead author of The Cerulli Report—U.S. Retirement Markets 2019: Looking Toward Holistic Solutions for Participants and Plan Sponsors
- Lead author of The Cerulli Report—U.S. Defined Contribution Distribution 2019: Opportunities for Differentiation in a Competitive Landscape
- Contributing author for The Cerulli Edge—U.S. Retirement Edition, a quarterly periodical
- Hosted webinars, “The U.S. Retirement Market: Sizing, Fee Compression, and Technology” and “U.S. Retirement Investors: The Role of Plan Sponsors, Providers, and Advisors in Volatile Times”
Learn More about the Retirement Practice
Cerull's U.S. Retirement practice captures evolving dynamics of the market across plan providers, plan sponsors, plan participants, and intermediaries.