Research Analyst, European Retail
As a member of the Retail Asset Management team in London, Amy is responsible for driving quantitative and qualitative research and insights for Cerulli’s annual reports and The Cerulli Edge series. She uses her extensive knowledge in retail asset management to extend the breadth of data Cerulli covers.
She began her career in financial services at BlackRock in London, where she worked as a Financial Research Analyst to support their fund managers, sales teams, and corporate strategy group with investment research, market intelligence, and data analytics.
- Brunel University
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Computer Science
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
Areas of Expertise
- Retail and wholesale distribution channels in Europe
- The U.K., German, and French asset management market and trends
- Index providers and benchmark construction
- ESG and thematic funds
- Passive investment vehicles
Recent Project Work
- Research and data analysis on fund platforms
- Market intelligence on the ESG fund universe and key players
- Producing an article on the outlook of Robo-advisory propositions in Europe
- Research on UCITS and AIFs
- Extensive research and analysis for our first European ETF publication
Learn More about the European Practice
Cerulli’s Europe practice evaluates the key drivers of product development, distribution, and demand across retail and institutional asset management.