Associate Director, Editorial, European Reports
Adam is responsible for editing all of Cerulli’s European reports, across both retail and institutional segments. He also edits the annual Cerulli Report—Global Markets and many other types of content produced by the London team, including slide decks, white papers, and marketing collateral.
Prior to joining Cerulli, Adam worked as an editor for the IT, telecoms, and media analyst firm Ovum, part of the global publisher Informa. He has previously worked for the legal publisher Chambers & Partners, the Chartered Insurance Institute, and the law firm Clyde & Co.
- University of Nottingham
Master of Arts in Modern History
- Lancaster University
Bachelor of Arts with Honors in History
Areas of Expertise
- European retail and institutional asset management
- Environmental, social, governance (ESG) in the European sector
- Production and layout, including InDesign and Illustrator
- Project management, shepherding content through the editorial and production process
Recent Project Work
- Cerulli’s regular series of European reports
- White papers on the European asset management sector, including hedge funds and responsible investment
- Custom research, including reports and slide decks as part of consulting projects