Our office is committed to a clean environment. We have ‘gone green’ in our Boston office through the following intiatives:
- Eliminating use of disposable cups.
- Changing overhead lighting to LED fixtures, cutting our energy consumption by over 30%, and almost entirely eliminating the need to replace lightbulbs.
- Printing all Cerulli Edge publications on 100% recycled paper.
We love the city of Boston and try to give back to the community whenever we can through our company volunteer group, Cerulli Cares.
- We serve dinner at the New England Center for Homeless Veterans
- We complete the J.P. Morgan Challenge
- We raise money for the Jimmy Fund on Red Sox Opening Day
- We participate in toy and clothing drives
- We donate blood to local mobile blood drives
- And we are always open to new ideas to give back to the community!