Click the button below and tell us about yourself.
Thank you for your interest in Cerulli Associates. See bottom left if no jobs are listed or jobs don't match your skills.
Openings in London
This analyst position is based in the London office, and it reports into the Associate Director, European Retail. The team researches and analyzes asset management product development practices and strategies, distribution trends, and regulatory changes and their impact on the industry. They also research competitive intelligence on asset managers and distributors in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and the Nordics. The position’s primary role is to support lead analysts and to collaborate with other members of the firm’s research team to provide quantitative analytical support for Cerulli. Successful candidates for this position are hardworking, persistent, enthusiastic, and analytical individuals with a passion for financial services industry research and analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist lead research analysts in the development and analysis of proprietary surveys, interfacing with the Survey Analyst to administer surveys and chart results
• Help develop focused research panels, calling and emailing targeted participants to increase survey participation
• Support lead analysts by scheduling and attending research calls and meetings with senior executives and type detailed notes from the calls
• Collaborate with other analysts on monthly and quarterly publications, by helping with data‐gathering, analysis, and chart creation and assembly
• Collect, compile, and analyze large amount of qualitative and quantitative datasets, working with Morningstar Direct, Broadridge, and other third-party databases (e.g., national and international industry associations, data providers, and industry trade bodies)
• Help develop and maintain relationships with financial institutions, investment asset managers, industry trade associations, third‐party data vendors, and government agencies
• Propose and develop new analyses to expand Cerulli’s proprietary research
• Participate in research efforts by identifying key topics of interest and providing ideas and input throughout the report cycle
• 0‐2 years of experience in financial services, preferably in research or analytical role
• Understanding of the retail asset management industry and distribution channels is preferred
• Knowledge of both mutual funds and exchange‐traded funds, and active and passive investment products
• Superior quantitative acumen is a must; strong analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze large amounts of data with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in Excel and be able to manipulate and analyze sizeable amounts of data
• Outstanding project and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and to change course quickly as needed
• Aptitude for synthesizing research, identifying trends, and providing commentary on relevant industry issues
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to cultivate a network of industry contacts for research purposes
• Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance, or economics
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
Please email all resumes to Elizabeth Githigiu. No phone calls please.